Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RED COUCH

We had our red couch and our travel group photos taken today.  The first photo is of Ava and I with our awesome guide, Veronica.  I can't say it enough....This woman was AMAZING!!  Veronica came to our room last night and translated Ava's memory book for us.  J and I were both in tears when we heard about her first B-day and how much the nanny/teacher loved "her La La." 
 
We also had the camera developed that was in Ava's care package.  They took such sweet photos of Ava.  We're forever grateful to the Fuzhou SWI, Mr. Joe and her special nanny for taking such wonderful care of our daughter for the first 15 months of her life. 

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to hear what is written in her book... That is so cool!!!! Love the red couch!! Her outfit is so beautiful too!!!!

Jeanette said...

tears again...that is so beautiful..i cant wait to hear whats in her book as well...they obviously loved her and took wondeful care of her for you...

EJ said...

I have so enjoyed following your journey. We had Veronica for our guide in July 2007. She was beyond AWESOME. SO happy she was your guide I am sure you were well taken care of! How wonderful to have that Memory book and now have it translated as well! Have a safe journey home!
Ellen

kc said...

Happy trails, my fried . . . This has been such a journey for all of you! Will be looking forward to your updates when back on US soil!