Sunday, June 7, 2009

AVA DAY!!!


22 comments:

Suzie said...

AT LAST!!!! She is just beautiful - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful! You must be thrilled!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Months!

Madge said...

Pinch yourself...your Journey to Ava has arrived and she finally has a forever home. What a time to remember! God is indeed Good!

Jean (down under) said...

congratulations...Ava if georgeous...enjoy the rest of your trip with your new baby girl...

C's Mom said...

She's beautiful.

Isn't it such a feeling to have her in your arms at last? There are no words.

I am so happy for you...

Welshie said...

Poor baby, she looks terrified! I hope you are coping well and can't wait to hear your thoughts. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Ava is soooo pretty!! I am so happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming.
Regina
LID 3-21-2006

t~ said...

She is so beautiful! What a beautiful moment in life!

Lynn said...

Lisa, you know I am sitting here sobbing! She is just so beautiful and I just can't believe you finally have her! It must be such a relief to have her in your arms. Kiss those tears away and get that girl to smile! Prayers for all of you!

Truly Blessed said...

So beautiful, congratulations!!!

Can you even believe that you're in China with your beautiful daughter in your arms, or on your lap, or sleeping quietly in a crib in your room...right where she belongs!

And I know that you know that every minute of the blasted wait was worth it - every tear, every frustrated sigh, every I'm-not-in-control-and-I-don't-like-it" posted pounded away on your keyboard, every single prayer -- absolutely, without a doubt worth it. I know, I've been there twice!

Congratulations to your family. I hope someday we can meet and let our Jiangxi girls play together (while my Guangdong girl instructs both of them in where to stand/sit what to think and how to act ; ) -- we don't live far from each other, I think we could work it out.

Happy day!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I hope she has settled down and is giving you some smiles.
You both are all smiles!
Congratulations.

Kelly in NC

Mary said...

Congratulations!!!! It was a long road but so worth it. I am so excited for you!! She is a beauty!!

Terri said...

Lisa,
It's been awhile since I posted! What a delight to see Miss Ava in your arms!! What a blessing! She is beautiful!!!! Enjoy your time with your new daughter. I can only imagine your excitement!!
Terri
LID 4-7-06
For Grace

Special K said...

I just noticed you have your necklace on. That's so cool. From my hands to China. Surreal. LOL!

You are beaming, momma. What a perfect moment.

Brandi said...

Huge, HUGE congratulations to the both of you. You waited so long, and now the end of one journey and beginning of another are here.

Enjoy your beautiful daughter!

Mary said...

Beautiful!

J said...

Congrats Secret Pal !! She is absolutely beautiful and oh so perfect. I know the moment and day goes by so fast but isn't it amazing??? Miss Ava has tears right now (which we all know is a good sign) but I hope and pray there are some smiles soon. Good luck with the next few days. I will be checking often.

Kramer said...

I can't believe she is finally in your arms! I know you and J have to be in heaven. I can't wait to hear all about her!

Jay and Kelly said...

So happy for you!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Came your way via AA - congratulations! She is beautiful.

Hugs,
Carla

Diana said...

Congratulations..just is Beautiful:)

meme said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations. Prayers for a safe return home coming your way.... From your Kentucky Friend Linda