I was awake several times last night, and each time, I thought of y'all, and knew that you had probably already met your sweet daughter, the moment you've been waiting for so long. I could not be happier for all of you, and am still glad that you got to travel together.
5 comments:
I am so excited for you! I am sitting here in HK for a 3 day vacation(?) and finally can get on blogger. You will have the most amazing time in China!
Hugs to you
Lisa
I'm up and ready for pics! Go ahead and blog them now....ok?
Your Forever Family Day has arrived! Looking forward to your post!!!
peace
fm
I was awake several times last night, and each time, I thought of y'all, and knew that you had probably already met your sweet daughter, the moment you've been waiting for so long. I could not be happier for all of you, and am still glad that you got to travel together.
Ava is Beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment