Thursday, June 11, 2009

OUR BEATIFUL GIRL

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, You make a lovely happy family. May you have a smooth trip home. Debi

Dawn and Dale said...

Lisa....I love the pictures you are sharing!! Ava is so beautiful!! You are going to LOVE to play with all that HAIR!!!

Praying blessings, health and love over your family!!

Hugs,

Dawn

OziMum said...

Hi there gorgeous! I'm so cross at myself, for not coming by sooner! We've all been sick and Tari has decided sleeping isn't her thing anymore! grr!

Anyway, to more important things... AVA! Your beautiful girl looks fantastic! She looks so so happy (as do you!!! :)

Enjoy your last days in China, and safe journey home! ((hugs))

Lynn said...

Can you say... JOY!

Madge said...

Ava looks so playful and has a cute mischievious grin. I think she seems to have a lot in common with her Mama!