Sunday, June 14, 2009

WHOO-HOO WE HAVE INTERNET!

While we have Internet, I'll post a few photos of the day.  The first one is the famous waterfall in the lobby of the hotel.  I've seen that waterfall photo so many times during this adoption journey....I still can't believe I'm actually here!  We're digging the White Swan...The breakfast buffet rocks!! This leg of the trip seems more like were on vacation and I wouldn't mind staying longer, but I do miss my other 3 children at home!!
 
The other photos are of Miss Ava in her highchair.  This is the first day that we used one...J and I were getting tired of wearing 1/2 her breakfast on our clothing.  Miss Ava looked none to pleased when we first put her in it, but she then warmed up to the idea.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

She is such a doll...

Anonymous said...

Hope your internet connection was better than our groups last week, it was terrible.

Enjoy your stay in GZ

Jay

Truly Blessed said...

Hey, just checking in from the lake (where the internet service is spotty at best -- kind of like Nanchang!). But I haven't forgotten that you're there.

Loving Miss Ava looking so big and happy with her new folks.

And did you know that Kimberley left yesterday for Beijing and Sophia? Can't believe you're both in China at the same time (but you won't see her there -- maybe we can all get together when you're back at home and over the jet lag!).

Enjoy Shamian Island!