| Ava just loved listening to the music. When it first started, she started to sway back and forth. Too cute. They told us that she loved music and really, they were dead on when they described her in the paperwork. We had our first photo request today. A Chinese woman came up to us and asked if she could be in a photo with us. Of course, we said YES! =) Another Chinese woman took several photos of Ava and not of us. I think she knew true beauty when she saw it. =) |
2 comments:
wow...
So how far is your hotel from there? We were right across the street at the Gloria....=0/
J got his pics taken a few times, I kept telling him he was going to end up on someone's mantle ;0) They didn't want mine. I must've had the back off look going.
Post a Comment