Congratulations! Beautiful photos! xx
Yippeee yahoo !! Take care, I hope Ava's adjustment goes smoothly. Jet lag stinks. Look forward to seeing Ms. Ava sportin some cute swimwear !!!
Awwww.... feel better! Looks like you have LOTS of baby sitters!!! What lucky siblings!!! Cute teapot!!
Looks like Ava is right where she belongs. Welcome home! Hope you feel better soon!
Welcome home!!! It sure looks like Miss Ava is settling in well...i am so happy for you all...Its great to see her with her brothers and sister finally...hope you get to feeling better soon...
Oh wonderful!!!! SO glad you're home safely -- love the family photos!
Yeah! So glad to see you home safely. Feel better soon. I love seeing your whole family together.
Congrats on touchdown!
Awww... beautiful. Together at last. Welcome home!
Oh my gosh!! That picture of Ian with Ava is soooooo perfect!!! :)
Welcome HOME!!! Ava is adorable!
thanks for the updates -- beautiful family!
Home Sweet Home! Nothing better than that! Hope the jet lag goes by fast!
I think your kids are in love:)Love all the smiles!!
Welcome Home!!!I have so enjoyed following your journey!Miss A looks so happy! :)
this jet lag is kickin' my butt!!!
Welcome Home!!!
Congratulations on having your family all together!!! Its a beautiful site!!!
Glad to see you all together at last! Ava looks right at home...Rest up and I will talk to you soon.
Welcome home!!! We are still waiting TA for our Fu girl. Loved following along and getting to see Nanchang. What a beautiful family!!
HOME! Such a beautiful family! =)
So good to see Ava home with the kids... you're a WHOLE family now!
PS had a chuckle... Griffin looks SO interested!!!
She looks so happy to be home! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Congratulations! Beautiful photos! xx
Yippeee yahoo !! Take care, I hope Ava's adjustment goes smoothly. Jet lag stinks. Look forward to seeing Ms. Ava sportin some cute swimwear !!!
Awwww.... feel better! Looks like you have LOTS of baby sitters!!! What lucky siblings!!!
Cute teapot!!
Looks like Ava is right where she belongs. Welcome home! Hope you feel better soon!
Welcome home!!! It sure looks like Miss Ava is settling in well...i am so happy for you all...Its great to see her with her brothers and sister finally...hope you get to feeling better soon...
Oh wonderful!!!! SO glad you're home safely -- love the family photos!
Yeah! So glad to see you home safely. Feel better soon. I love seeing your whole family together.
Congrats on touchdown!
Awww... beautiful. Together at last.
Welcome home!
Oh my gosh!! That picture of Ian with Ava is soooooo perfect!!! :)
Welcome HOME!!! Ava is adorable!
thanks for the updates -- beautiful family!
Home Sweet Home! Nothing better than that! Hope the jet lag goes by fast!
I think your kids are in love:)
Love all the smiles!!
Welcome Home!!!
I have so enjoyed following your journey!
Miss A looks so happy! :)
this jet lag is kickin' my butt!!!
Welcome Home!!!
Congratulations on having your family all together!!! Its a beautiful site!!!
Glad to see you all together at last! Ava looks right at home...Rest up and I will talk to you soon.
Welcome home!!! We are still waiting TA for our Fu girl. Loved following along and getting to see Nanchang. What a beautiful family!!
HOME! Such a beautiful family! =)
So good to see Ava home with the kids... you're a WHOLE family now!
PS had a chuckle... Griffin looks SO interested!!!
She looks so happy to be home! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment