This little baby quilt was made with the extra fabric from Ava's Hundred Good Wishes quilt. I wanted the lady that made both the quilts to see that the baby quilt is being used by our beautiful girl.
You are doing an awesome job keeping all of us updated. I almost feel like I am right there with you (I wish)!! I am loving all the smiles on A's face! She looks just perfect in your and J's arms. I'm also glad to see you are eating well (McD's and KFC)! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to today.
5 comments:
So precious! She looks lovely! And the quilt is a wonderful keepsake for her! You did great!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
awww..look at that little angel...the quilt looks great...
You are doing an awesome job keeping all of us updated. I almost feel like I am right there with you (I wish)!! I am loving all the smiles on A's face! She looks just perfect in your and J's arms. I'm also glad to see you are eating well (McD's and KFC)! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to today.
So pretty...poor C's quilt is still cut squares on a shelf somewhere. Someday.
Great taste - I purchased a 100 girls vase for my girl. I love it.
Ah yes, McD's became 'good' food for a while there ;0) My KFC had a feather though...but it didn't keep me from eating it.
So cute!!! Love all the updates!!! What a beautiful quilt!!
Post a Comment