We're here!!! I can hardly believe I'm at the White Swan Hotel. I really haven't seen much of it, except for the inside of our room yet. We're all pretty exhausted from traveling today. Ava did wonderful on her first plane ride. J and I are staying in and ordering room service instead of going with our group to Lucy's. Ava fell asleep and we're all pretty exhausted. Tomorrow we will explore. From what I can tell.....I'm going to like it here!! |
Saturday, June 13, 2009
WHITE SWAN HOTEL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats,
much better in a suite than a regular room and Shamian Island much quieter than nanchang.
Enjoy
Jay
I can't believe that you are already to the White Swan.... Its going by so fast...
It's the adoptcation part of the journey! Don't skip Lucy's, they have good food and the coldest beer in town! Enjoy! You're going to love it there.
would you look at that bathroom!!! i want one...cant wait to see more pics...
GZ is THE BEST! Enjoy every minute - it goes so fast!
We stayed at the Victory, and loved it there (we visited the famous white swan though!)
Shop and do more shopping!! Have fun now! Love reading your posts!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Nine Months
I found your blog through a link and have loved following your journey. We had Veronica as our guide 5/07 and seems like we had the same tours,etc. It was a wonderful trip. We also went with a suite at the White Swan and it was so worth it. Congratulations to your family!
Post a Comment