Every day she is smiling more and more! She is just beautiful! I am so glad you are enjoying your trip, I know it is no Michigan weather! I can't believe you are on the final leg of your trip. Thanks for posting so much. It sure is wonderful to be part of your amazing journey and know that mine will happen eventually! I can't wait to see the red couch photos!
4 comments:
I can't get over how beautiful Ava is!
I LOVE her green outfit, did you bring that with you, or did you buy it there?
where did you get the outfit???? SO CUTE!!!!!
Ava seems to just love you two! She looks like she has been with you forever!
Every day she is smiling more and more! She is just beautiful! I am so glad you are enjoying your trip, I know it is no Michigan weather! I can't believe you are on the final leg of your trip. Thanks for posting so much. It sure is wonderful to be part of your amazing journey and know that mine will happen eventually! I can't wait to see the red couch photos!
Post a Comment