Monday, June 1, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT

If things weren't crazy enough.....Our fireplace is going to be in a photo shoot tomorrow morning. A photographer is going to come over and shoot the fireplace with different merchandise from Meijer. I just found out that the photographer has adopted from China...I believe 3 times. I'll be home for a little while with them in the morning before I have to run to work. I guess the whole shoot is going to take about 4 hours. It would have been more exciting if it was for House*Beautiful magazine, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. LOL!


6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow!! I'm impressed even if it is Meijer! My fireplace wouldn't even get in a Wal-Mart ad!

Special K said...

What? Did you send your fireplace's portfolio in to a modeling agency or something? How does one go about getting their fireplace part of a photo shoot? LOL!

Luna said...

My BIL does advertising for Meijer.
He came over to take a couple photos of our fireplace this morning and called and said they really liked it and wanted to do a photo shoot. Maybe, I should think about getting a portfolio together.....Meijer might just be a stepping stone into something REALLY big!!! LOL

Mary said...

How do you get yourself in to this stuff???? Just what you needed was one more thing to do. Hopefully Jeanette came today..Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!!

Mary said...

cool....