Alright, this post is a little lame, but I wanted to give a friend of mine a little practice at blogging. And - she is doing fantastic, I might add! From what I understand, you can't access blogger from China right now and in order for me to post......I'm going to need a little assistance from my friend, Kris. Who will, in no way, mess with the blog, when it has to do with Ava! Part of that is just an excuse as to why I'm blogging about my fireplace....Those that know me, know that I would be blogging about it anyway, because I LOVE my fireplace. Seriously, how often does ones' fireplace get to be in an ad??!! This is HUGE news in our house!! (another piece of HUGE news) LOL Here are a few pictures from the big photo shoot today (in whatever order KC decides is best!):




The other big news.......Have you heard?.......We're going to China in TWO DAYS!!!! I can't believe it, but I think I'm almost done packing. WHOO-HOO!!!!
Lesson #3 complete -- Ready for Take Off! I think!
7 comments:
Cool fireplace!
Nice job KC! ~ Starr
Seriously... anyone see horizontal lines after reading this blog??? I'm blinded!
How and Why - your fireplace??? Did you say? I'm confused? Did you send in a profile of pictures to a modeling agency? How can I get my fireplace into modeling? Do you know Tyra Banks???
Ahhh, Lynn...I think you're the only one seeing the lines. I think it's a sign that you need to have your eyes checked....Or at least lay off the booze for awhile. ;)
I am NOT kidding! Did you ever go to the science center??? Stare at your blog for one minute and then click on the comments... go from white text on black to the white comment section you will see spots!
I only had ONE margarita! I was toasting your fireplace!
Experiment complete....NO lines.
Lynn, really....We need to schedule you an eye appointment. Until then, let your hubby do the driving. ;)
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment