Sunday, June 7, 2009

FIRST SMILE

After getting back to the hotel room.....We had our first smile!  We have also heard her giggle too! We're so incredibly blessed. I'll write more later about our Ava Day, but I wanted to get these photos posted.  Enjoy!! 

15 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Congratulations!!!!
That first smile must be worth a million dollars, and there is NOTHING better than a baby's giggle!!!

I'm so happy for you!!

kc said...

Oh that smile is just precious! You have a beautiful, blessed child of God!

C's Mom said...

Look at her just checking you out! I love it :0)

Mary said...

Love the new pics!!! You look so relaxed... The first smile is just what you have been waiting for... Can't wait to hear more.

Truly Blessed said...

Oh L, she's just so beautiful -- and congratulations on seeing that beautiful smile on the first day. What a lovely thing.

And she looks so HEALTHY! How wonderful is that?

PS I sent you an email, no rush on the answer -- as long as you respond before Friday! : )

Madge said...

Well that first smile didn't take long at all! She is an absolute doll baby! Enjoy this special time with her.

4D said...

Congratulations!! She is divine!

Keep smilin!

Johnny said...

Congrats!

Colleen said...

Love the pics! Thank you for posting the sweetness!

Lynn said...

Okay... now I'm really crying! What a beautiful smile! Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me and pinch those lovely thighs! She sure looks like a wonderfully chubby girl I know!

Dawn and Dale said...

She's soooooooo precious Lisa!! I'm so excited for you!! You're holding your sweet AVA!!! :D

t~ said...

and what a beautiful first smile it is!

Jeanette said...

i just love that pic of her reaching up to you...how precious is that...love it...

J said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats. She is so precious. The meeting of the babies is such a blur. I've often thought that to mention to GW that they should hire a professional photographer for that day. It's so difficult to make sure that "first moment" is properly captured for each family. Once you have your baby all you want to do is be with her(or him) but then you want to make sure your friend's momenet is capture as well. Enjoy each moment and take lots o' pictures.

Anonymous said...

Seen Ava's pictures first thing this morn at office. For what ever reason my comp would not up date from April. As I was reading what you wrote I started to cry and Mainoi was there too and whanted to know what was making me cry untill she came in to your office and seen Ava's pictures on the comp! She went right up and started to punch(pinch) her cheeks.
She is soooooBEATUIFUL we can hardly wait for all of you to get home. Give her a big hug from Mainoi & I and we will see you soon.

LOVE Marcia