I can't believe you are actually there!! I can't wait for tomorrows pictures!! Keep the updates coming!! I am checking your blog multiple times a day!! I am so happy for you!!! Regina
i just know that your going to post pics of you, J and ava while im sleeping tonight...i can hardly wait to see, i can only imagine how excited you are...give her a big kiss from miss J...
Oops, should have warned you that the beds at the Poly Plaze were hard as rock. Not sure about Nanching but the White Swan beds were pretty good (or was I so used to hard beds??). It is so much fun seeing you two in China. Tomorrow is the day. Whoo Hoo. I hope you are getting some sleep.
14 comments:
What fun pics of great Beijing landmarks!! Enjoy...your baby will be in your arms soon!!! Congrats!
I love all these great pics!! You are getting all the good stuff in your pics!!! Keep them coming!!!! It is so nice to see you in China!!!
I can't believe you are actually there!! I can't wait for tomorrows pictures!! Keep the updates coming!! I am checking your blog multiple times a day!! I am so happy for you!!!
Regina
It kind of feels like we are right there with you guys. By the way, for getting minimum sleep you guys look great!
Those steps about killed me! :)
Love the pics. Enjoy!
peace
fm
I am impressed with your ability to keep up posting...whew, I was a lousy China poster.
Great photos...seems like yesterday to me. Oh, wait, it nearly was ;0)
Sorry your Beijing beds are lousy. I had superb ones at the Kuntai Royal...just in case you find yourself in the neighborhood again soon.
The best is yet to come :0)
This is a great China Trip! Pictures are awesome. Won't be long now for the best part!!! From your Kentucky Friend Linda
Oh Lisa! Seeing you on the Great Wall is a dream come true! Thanks for keeping us updated... try and sleep... Ava will be here before you know it!
Love the pictures! So glad you made it past all those temp scans-scary indeed. Now on to your baby!!! =)
Great pics...how far did you make it up the wall?
i just know that your going to post pics of you, J and ava while im sleeping tonight...i can hardly wait to see, i can only imagine how excited you are...give her a big kiss from miss J...
Our beds sucked in Beijing. Way better in Nanchang.
love the pics!
Oops, should have warned you that the beds at the Poly Plaze were hard as rock. Not sure about Nanching but the White Swan beds were pretty good (or was I so used to hard beds??). It is so much fun seeing you two in China. Tomorrow is the day. Whoo Hoo. I hope you are getting some sleep.
Love that last pic! I'm sure he was all the way to the top when we posed!
Post a Comment