Thursday, June 25, 2009

AS PER YOUR REQUEST...

I heard SEVERAL complaints today, "Hey, you haven't posted anymore pics since those pool pictures...When are you going to post new ones??" =) I thought I better make Ava's fan club happy......Here are some new pics of Miss Ava taken today. Enjoy!!

















11 comments:

Diana said...

She is just beautiful:)

Pug Mama said...

is she walking???!!

Lynn said...

Yeah! She is walking!!! Love that stroller... what an adorable baby!!

J said...

What a cutie pie and she's a girl on the go !!!

kc said...

looks like soon she will be running . . . Also seems she has mastered that great pout to get what she wants, when she wants it! lol

FAN CLUB IS HAPPY NOW, UNTIL TOMORROW!

Kramer said...

Thanks for the A fix! I was so excited to see all the new pictures. She is already growing and getting more beautiful each day (is that possible?)

Linda and David said...

She is so beautiful & looks so at home & happy!

Mary said...

I was just getting ready to send you an e-mail about your lack of post's.... you know I need to see a little Ava... everyday!!!! She looks so happy!!!!

t~ said...

that's a whole lot of cuteness for one one post! Is she walking or just push walking?

Lisa and Tate said...

She is so so cute!!! Just love those kissy lips!

Special K said...

Gorgeous! Love the pics. Keep 'em coming.