Saturday, June 6, 2009

MORE OF THE BEIJING HOTEL

I MASTERED IT! This toilet was not at the hotel, but while we were out touring . . .



These are photos taken at our lunch today. They did have french fries on the lazy susan....You will notice what I had on my plate. I also had a coke. :)





6 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm shocked that you didnt eat any of that!!! i bet J did though...

A Beautiful Mess said...

The food looks yummy....your french fries on the other hand look questionable:)

happy and safe travels!

Madge said...

I hope you eat more than that on this trip or you're going to pass out! It actually looked pretty good!

Truly Blessed said...

It all looks delicious to me -- I'd have eaten (or tried) everything! I ate my way through China (loving every bite) and STILL lost weight while we were there -- what a GREAT system!!

Colleen said...

You are so cute with your food pics!!

t~ said...

Wait till you get to Nanchang, the food really smells like fries with a side of sweaty sock.

Glad all those pilates helped with the squatty potty. I'm shocked at the people that said they never had to use one. Shocked.

Love the pics! I feel like I'm right back there. Can't wait for Ava day!