

Nihao from Beijing!!! I can't believe that after all this time, I'm FINALLY able to say that! It was a long flight, but we made it!!! We just checked into our hotel and we're going to head to bed now. We have to meet in the lobby at 8:30 am for a full day of touring. We really didn't sleep on the plane....I'm REALLY hoping to get a few hours of sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be another tiring day, but who cares.....WE'RE IN CHINA!!!!



13 comments:
Glad you made it! Now Mel needs to get there, and then the real fun begins!!!
So happy to see a new post and that you made it!!! I have checked about a million times today!!! Enjoy the ride baby!!
OMG, i cant believe you guys are really there...i've been checking in every 15 mins waiting to hear that you got there safely...
have a blast and keep the pics coming...
Glad you made it safe! Hoping to see a post from Pugmama soon! Have fun and hope you rest tonight!
Yay!
Ni Hao from West Michigan!
So glad you're there, and I love the "thumbs up" photo in front of the Great Wall mural at Customs -- we had our family photo taken there (bleary eyed) on both adoption trips.
YOU'RE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone looks like they are doing just fine without the SP bars. =)
Lookin' sassy mama, so glad to see you smiling in China!
So glad you made it safely and I am thrilled Pugmama will be there with you.
Enjoy your time together and as a new family.
Kelly in NC
Great news! Get sleep (our best advice is sleep as much as you can and drink lots of water).
Take care!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eight Months
YAY!! You are there!! See? Its not a dream... :-)
Have a fun day tomorrow (or today...)
Whoo Hoo !!! So glad to see that you made it to the other side of the world. At long last !!!
NIHAO! Which happens to be Eme's favorite word. So so so excited for you guys! Enjoy...it really is the time of your life!
Post a Comment