Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OUR ITINERARY

Our agency sent us our itinerary today....It's actually starting to feel real now!!

We leave tomorrow at 3:00 pm and arrive in Beijing on Friday at 10:30 pm. We will be staying at the Poly Plaza in Beijing.

6/6/2009: We will tour the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.

6/7/2009: We will fly to Nanchang, where we will meet our beautiful daughter, Ava!! We will be meeting Ava at 3:30 pm at the Jinfeng Hotel (where we will be staying).

6/8/2009: Families go to civil affairs to do paperwork.

6/9/2009: Shopping!

6/10/2009: Sightseeing.

6/11/2009: Sightseeing.

6/12/2009: We pick up Ava's passport.

6/13/2009: We fly to Guangzhou.....We will be staying at the White Swan Hotel:


6/14/2009: Sightseeing.

6/15/2009: Medical Exam for Ava. Take Ava's visa photo.

6/16/2009: Guide goes to American Consulate to hand in families documents.

6/17/2009: Ceremony at American Consulate.
Leave Guangzhou in the evening to fly to Shanghai.

6/18/2009: Leave Shanghai and head back home.

13 comments:

Angela said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!
Can't wait to follow along!

meme said...

Let's go! I am ready. Can't wait to see your little Ava!! Safe travel and safe return home. From your Kentucky Friend Linda

Suzie said...

Safe travels!!

C's Mom said...

I just love this...I feel like I get to go all over again.

Soak it up, mama. What a long time coming!

Looking so forward to Ava day :0)

kc said...

HAVE A SUPER TRIP!

Kramer said...

Today is the day!!! Finally! I am so excited and even more excited now that I know you and Pug mama will be there together. I can't wait to follow along! Have a wonderful trip!

Jeanette said...

wow, its finally happening, i'm so excited for you all...you are going to have such a wonderful time...cant wait to see the first pics of you both with Ava...keep safe and we'll see you when you get home...

kc said...

This is the day . . . It's finally here!

Scream from the rooftops

Jump for Joy

You are going to China!

Truly Blessed said...

So cool, you're staying in the same hotels we stayed in during our trips.

Can't wait 'til you get on that airplane!

Madge said...

Today is THE DAY!!! So cool that everything has fallen right into place! Only 3 more days till you get your Ava girl....Yippeee!!! Enjoy every minute of it!

Lynn said...

Breath...don't forget to breath!

Melissa said...

Hey Lisa, it's orland_mom. I am so glad you are finally leaving. I can't wait to follow you guys on your wonderful journey. Have a safe trip!

Mary said...

What a great feeling knowing that your little Ava will be in your arms SOON!!!!!