Sunday, June 7, 2009

AVA DAY!!!


11 comments:

Jeanette said...

OMG...OMG...you finally have her and she is adorable...for once im speechless...congrats mommy and daddy!!!

Angela said...

Oh, she is such a sweetheart! I hope she did not cry to badly!
Loving that I have two blogs to check. Hope you have a great first night with your new daughter!

t~ said...

Another dream came true on this beautiful day!

Congratulations! We are so happy for your family!

Linda and David said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy every minute of it! I love seeing what is yet to come for us (hopefully this time next month!).

Colleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is soo stinkin cute! Enjoy!! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on your daughter!! I'm so happy for you, My daughter has been home for 5 months and it's been the best time in her life as it will be in yours. I love to see the families being formed and the happiness. Good luck in the future. Linda

Dawn and Dale said...

Ohhhhhhhh Lisa!!!! Ava is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Congratulations!!!

Special K said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!

I'm so happy for you. Truly happy. Especially that you get to share this special time with PM.

Mary said...

Finally...you have your sweet Ava and I'm balling my eyes out! Hugs to all!

Headmeister said...

I've been so busy entertaining a weekend house guest AND blogging for Pug Mama that I totally haven't come here yet to see your gorgeous daughter placed in your arms!!!! She is beautiful, and I'm overjoyed to see this finally happening!!!!!! And to think that you and P.M. get to share it all together??? Miraculous!!!!!! Congrats mama!!!!!!!

LaLa said...

Soooo beautiful...huge Congrats!