Thursday, June 18, 2009

WELCOME HOME, BABY AVA! WELCOME HOME!


To all of you who have been following this blog -- Ava is finally on her way home, where she belongs -- this is the last post from the Blog Administrator (which I really did not have to do, thanks to the technical L & J who blogged from China) Ava is about to join her family, in the USA, where she will find more love than any body could EVER dream of -- Welcome Home, Baby Ava! Welcome Home!

6 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

So excited to see the whole family together!

And Kris, make sure you let L know we all behaved ourselves....okay? : )

Truly Blessed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kc said...

I have been watching, and am glad to say that there have been no foul words on this Blog -- I guess they saw my face!

t~ said...

Welcome home...to where your story really begins!

Jeanette said...

Welcome home L, J and especially Miss Ava...i know there are 3 anxious kids waiting at home for their little sister...'I' is counting down the hrs until you get there...
congrats again on finally having your georgeous little Ava with you...i cant wait to meet her...

C's Mom said...

Welcome home!!!