| When were first saw Ava's referral photo we thought she looked like a very timid and sad little girl. We wondered how long it would take to see a smile on her face. She is not at all the baby we thought she was in those first photos. Granted, Ava is shy at first, but then watch out....She is a total ham!! |
Thursday, June 11, 2009
HAPPY GIRL(S)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH MY GOSH LISA -- SHE IS TOO FUNNY! AND SO ARE YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE IS ALREADY WEARING JEWELRY! BUT THEN AGAIN, WHY NOT -- LOOK AT HER MOMMY!
LOL...that is hilarious...she is going to win over so many hearts here...what a character she is...
I am loving all these smiles! She is such a doll! Both of you girls are grinning ear to ear! I can tell she was meant to be in your family!
LOVE the happy girl(s) pictures!! Simply wonderful! =)
Beauiful baby Ava! She is so happy. Congratulations. From your Kentucky Friend Linda
Post a Comment