Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LAST MINUTE SHOPPY

We had a ball shopping on the Island.  We were told that you should only pay about 50% of what price you're first given.  I for one, STINK at bargaining when I already find the prices to be dirt cheap.  J on the other hand was out of control!  He managed to pay the least amount for just about everything.  We would play good cop/bad cop and I would always tell them I had to ask my husband's permission before I bought anything.  Anyone that knows me even a tiny bit knows....THAT is soooooo NOT me!!!  It was pretty funny.
 
We posed with a couple of our favorite sales people that we did business with.  The bottom photo is of Jack at Jessica's Place.....I seriously love Jack!  If I could take him home....I would! He was so much fun to bargain with and I would crack up everytime he would call either J or I "my friend"....He was a riot!

6 comments:

OziMum said...

hehehe! that dude was playing his pipey thing, when we were there!!! :)

Gorgeous red couch pics! How cute do all the girls look?!!

t~ said...

Awww, we know Jack! He's a great con-artist and a funny one at that!

Jenn said...

So good to see that baby in your arms! I love red couch photos! So funny that the girls are always dressed as if for formal pics but it always ends up being a comedy scene/scream fest. Ava is a beauty no matter what! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. We are enjoying the preview! :) Have a quick and safe trip home!!!

Jeanette said...

heheh, i knew there would have to be some shopping pics in here somewhere, sometime...cant wait to meet Miss Ava when you get her home and all settles down...have a safe trip home...see you back in the US of A with out newest little citizen...

Lisa and Tate said...

Love your red couch pics!!!

Ava is such a beautiful baby! Since you are doing the red couch pics, you must be almost heading home??? Have a safe trip home!

C's Mom said...

OMG - it's HELEN! LOL. She gave my SIL the sass. She said 'You're buggin' me' It was so funny.