Love those pouty little lips! I wonder if the way they bathed her at the orphanage was much different than how you bathed her. I wonder what's going through her mind as this is all unfolding.
I just can't get over how chubby and healthy she looks! She is night and day healthier looking than my Jiangxi girl was when we met her. Lucky Mama (but your back probably isn't thanking her!).
Congratulations on officially becoming a family!!! She is so beautiful & chunky! I love chunky baby thighs! I just can't get enough of following yours & Pug Mama's blog! And I can't wait to experience it all my self - soon!
6 comments:
Love those pouty little lips! I wonder if the way they bathed her at the orphanage was much different than how you bathed her. I wonder what's going through her mind as this is all unfolding.
Moody, but just too precious.
I just can't get over how chubby and healthy she looks! She is night and day healthier looking than my Jiangxi girl was when we met her. Lucky Mama (but your back probably isn't thanking her!).
Too darling...
I think she wanted to be "STANKY" -- she will learn to love that bath, once she gets a looky loo at that pool of yours!
I also love the face with J signing the papers -- she looks like she is telling him to hurry up and sign on the dotted line!
hahah, i love it...what a doll...
Can't get enough!!!
Ah, yes, I remember those benches in the paperwork room. Quite the interview, eh?
LOVE seeing you all together.
Congratulations on officially becoming a family!!! She is so beautiful & chunky! I love chunky baby thighs! I just can't get enough of following yours & Pug Mama's blog! And I can't wait to experience it all my self - soon!
Post a Comment