Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GUESS WHO I'M TRAVELING WITH!!!

Yesterday, I received the BEST phone call......Pug Mama had a call from our agency that her TA was in! They weren't 100% sure, but they thought she would be able to travel with our group!!! She got the confirmation this morning....Pug Mama is going to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I am! About 1/2 hour before she called me, I had printed off her daughter's referral photo. I was taking it with me, so I could ask the orphanage staff about her. I had tears in my eyes when I was making a copy of her adorable little face. Our prayers have been answered! I truly believe this delay happened for a reason. I was able to see my oldest daughter graduate from High School, I saw my son on this 9th B-day (today) AND it was just the time Pug Mama needed to have her TA come in! YEEEEEHAAAWWW!!! I'm going to China tomorrow with Pug Mama & of course, Big Daddy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(this photo was taken when we met in Chicago in November, 2006....I remember we talked on that trip that our guesstimate was that we would be traveling to China in summer of 2007....We were a little off.) ;)

15 comments:

kc said...

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! THE ADMIN!

Truly Blessed said...

What wonderful news, congratulations to both of you!

I have to say, though, getting on an airplane ONE DAY after receiving TA would be a little mind bending to me. Still, I know she's more than ready to get her little bitty into her arms.

Can't wait to see you on the other side of the world!

Helen said...

Thats the best news ever!

Jeanette said...

OMG...you will have to stop doing this, you've got me all teary eyed AGAIN!! I am sssooooooo happy that you all get to travel and bring your girls home together...

Angela said...

OMG I am so excited for y'all!
I'm sure she is running around in a panic about now!
I was telling my mother in law how cool it would be if she got TA before the group left! She reads all the blogs too.
Congratulations!!!

Jenn said...

That's awesome news. It's only right that you two finish the journey together!

Jenn

ps-Since pugmama's daughter will now be in the best hands possible, if you want to print out my daughter's pic instead, you certainly have my permission!!! ;o)

Diana said...

You are so right..everything happens for a reason and this was a WONDERFUL reason on why..actually 3 of them:)

Colleen said...

This is such AMAZING news!! I am so happy for all of you!! Enjoy this beautiful journey!!

Lynn said...

You are one lucky girl!

Daniella said...

fantastic news - so happy for all of you. Safe and healthy travels to you all - time to bring those precious girls home.

Sally said...

I thought PugMama was traveling Friday and would miss Beijing. So you'll meet up in the province at the same time??

Luna said...

Sally,
Yes, we will be meeting up in Jiangxi!!

Mary said...

How exciting is that!!! That is great that they are going too!!!! Its so close!!! I can't wait to see your first post from CHINA!!!

Mary said...

Things do happen for a reason!! woohoo

Special K said...

It was meant to be....
I'm so happy for you both. I know how devastated she was about you two not traveling together. Prayers are answered... just saying. :)