Monday, June 15, 2009

AVA IN THE GREEN DRESS

We purchased this green dress yesterday morning and it was a big hit in our travel group.
It was very cheap and I'm not even sure if it will survive the laundry service here, so we took lots of photos of Ava in it.  We also put her on the famous red couch for a photo too. We have a travel group photo of the red couch tomorrow afternoon....I'm not sure how well Ava will do with that one, so we thought it was best if we did one without the group as well.

3 comments:

t~ said...

Emerson has a pinkish/red one just like that! I think it's beautiful!

J said...

Love, love, love that smile !!! Our red couch photo session was a disaster. You are so smart to take a few before the big day. I never got one of Syri all my herself. I kept meaning to do it and always forgot.

J said...

Love, love, love that smile !!! Our red couch photo session was a disaster. You are so smart to take a few before the big day. I never got one of Syri all my herself. I kept meaning to do it and always forgot.