Our very reliable agency is saying that the CC*AA will still issue our travel approvals. They said that the CC*AA is advising us not to travel, but it is left up for US to decide. We must sign an agreement with our agency, but it's OUR decision! FINALLY, we have some control over this adoption journey!
I still have an issue with the US*CIS. Our local office STILL hasn't sent our approval on to the National Visa Center. I spoke with my Congressman's office this morning and they said it could take two weeks to get worked out. If we can get over the hurdle of the Swine Flu.....We can get over the hurdle of my paperwork problem. Stress right up to the very end.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So sorry that this pre-travel time has been so stressful. I certainly hope you get your TA soon. What a horrible turn of events !!! Sending positive thoughts that all of this red-tape will be sorted out quickly.
WOW! Where is that rollercoaster picture! I believe you guys are on the corkscrew! With unplanned twists and flips around every corner! I am praying for you all!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that next week will bring good news for us all!
Oh please let this all work out. That's awesome news! Well, 'cept the asshats at USCIS. :P
It will all settle into place soon...all the nightmares will be behind you at last. Hoping with all I've got for you.
First, I had to giggle at the title of the post, "There is Hope"...you can always change that later. ;0)
So have you decided if you'll "chance" it? *snort*
We don't have our visas back either....I'm getting a tad nervous since I'm *kinda* hoping for a TA real soon...like tmrw!
This is better news!!! Thanks for keeping the updates coming even though you are so stressed!
FINGERS CROSSED that your get your TA's asap... and DUUUUHHHH... as if you wouldn't travel?!!!! Hey, you can always wear one of those funky paper masks, right?!!
Post a Comment