Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IS HE FLYING?????????????


So far, nobody knows if referrals have been sent yet. I'm really not expecting them to arrive today.....Agencies should be announcing that they have a package on the way by now. Maybe, tomorrow is our day?????????????????

5 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled you are in!! I believe I saw the stork flying over Lake Michigan with the most beautiful little girl in his bundle!! Headed your way!! All the best, can't wait to see her beautiful face!! Hold on and remember to breathe!
Terri

Lisa and Tate said...

Sooooo excited for you guys!!! Just read on RQ that the 8th is IN!!! So excited for the referrals to start arriving. I know I have a few days after y'all receive arrival until I see Tate, but can live vicariously thru you.

Lisa

C's Mom said...

Woot! The Wing sends her regards...

Her mom sends a bushel of oinks to ya too :0)

Pug Mama said...

Flap those wings man! Flap away!

t~ said...

SCREAM!!!! I SOOO HOPE IT'S TOMORROW...I'm getting cranky waiting.

~I had a teary eyed moment when I read your 7th and 8th link comment today~ forever connected...