Thursday, April 2, 2009

PROBABLY NOT TODAY

It's just not looking good for today. Everything still is looking good that we WILL be in this batch, but it's looking like referrals have not been mailed yet. The agency that said they were on the way is now saying they haven't been mailed. Frustrating to say the least! I'm thinking we might be in for a long weekend. Thanks to all of you that have sent emails checking on us. We appreciate you all so much!! I will keep you posted if anything changes....As we all know in the China adoption world....Things can change at a moments notice.

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Just checking in to see if you have heard anything.

Madge said...

Dang!!! I have been checking in periodically throughout the AM hoping to see some good news. Well, just look at it as one day closer to seeing Ava. It can't be much longer now.

C's Mom said...

Cripes...back to putting my head in the trough for a while!

Suzie said...

It may not be today but it will be SOON!!! Thinking of you :o)

Lynn said...

Plan for Monday... Monday... Monday...


Then if it's tomorrow it will be a surprise!!

Helen said...

Aghghgh woooooooo i'm so excited for you!!!!!!

J said...

Ugh, let's hope tomorrow is the day.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new site. Waiting with you.

Kelly in NC

t~ said...

Well, I noticed that you posted this at noon...it's now midnight *almost*....my ol' my how life *might* change in anothe 12 hours.
~Keeping fingers crossed~!