My agency issued that they have a package heading to them today!!!!!!! Referrals arrived in France with LIDs of March 8....TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, my agency expects delivery around 1:00 and then they call all the families TODAY!!!!! They then email the picture to us too! I'm BEYOND excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
Woohoo!! I'm gonna wear the mouse out today!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!! I am so excited!!!!!
Congratulations Mama! You are going to meet your Ava today!!
Big Hugs!! Lynn
I am so excited for you! Is I at home for the big day?!!!! Sorry if I refresh your site all day. I can't wait to see Her beautiful face
Yes, my agency expects delivery around 1:00 and then they call all the families TODAY!!!!! They then email the picture to us too! I'm BEYOND excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! Will YOUR package arrive today??? I am so excited for you guys!!!
Spank me! I can't wait!!!!!
Lisa, I will be watching to see the face of your beautiful new daughter!! Congratulations!!
Terri
Oh, I am on pins and needles to see all the faces that will be popping out today!!!
So happy for y'all!
Yee Haw!!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about her!
Yay! Can't wait!
Post a Comment