Okay... I don't want to bother you today... but I will be home ALL day... surfing (crawling) the web... call me if you want to talk!!!! I'm glued!!!!!
Cool. Too bad I can't announce your referral on my blog. But.....mum's the word.
woo hoo! ready for travel in May?
Yippeee, yahoo !!! Come on stork get those wings a'flappin !!!Joanne
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWAND BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAADid the Tylenol PM work last night????Does your new cell not work at home either? (I tried that before I called you at home)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay... I don't want to bother you today... but I will be home ALL day... surfing (crawling) the web... call me if you want to talk!!!!
I'm glued!!!!!
Cool. Too bad I can't announce your referral on my blog. But.....mum's the word.
woo hoo! ready for travel in May?
Yippeee, yahoo !!! Come on stork get those wings a'flappin !!!
Joanne
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAA
Did the Tylenol PM work last night????
Does your new cell not work at home either? (I tried that before I called you at home)
Post a Comment