I had emailed my Congressman on Friday, but hadn't heard back from his office. I was so frustrated and upset in my email.....For the life of me, I don't even remember if I gave them our phone number or not. I decided I better call them as soon as their office opened this morning. I ended up speaking to a nice woman that said she would help us. The woman sounded like she has dealt with our local US*CIS office in the past and said they have a liaison at the US*CIS office that she can have look into the problem. The woman then called back this afternoon and said she was just getting ready to send an inquiry over to the US*CIS office on our behalf.
Thank God. It sounds like they will follow up until our immigration approval reaches the US Consulate in China. I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders.....Just knowing someone is going to help us. What a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's nice to know that there are still good people in this world.
Good luck!
PS - I just wanted to tell you again how beautiful your daughter is :o)
Yahoo! I love great customer service. It's a shame it's a rarity these days! Another step closer to Ava!
Woohoo! You deserve some good news. I'm starting to feel like it's not going to be a done deal until we walk back into our home with our daughter in our arms...so many hoops!
Post a Comment