I CAN'T even believe this has happened. According to our agency....Our package was sent to the wrong location. It will not be able to be delivered to them until Monday. I have completely fallen apart. It was supposed to be today!!!!!!!
UPDATED TO SAY: I had to come home and tell my 8 year old son that today was NOT going to be the day, like I had promised....That he would FINALLY see his baby sister. His heart is broken and he is STILL crying. I cannot believe that DHL can't get one of their trucks and send this to my agency TODAY. I can't believe that my agency can't send an employee to go pick it up. We have waited long enough to see our daughter. They have NO IDEA the pain they have caused us today. I've been crying the ugly cry since I hung up with my dear, LID buddy. I can't believe this happened to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
SHIT!
Sorry, it slipped. I cannot believe this. You poor thing. I think that thing needs to be overnighted at least and someone needs to come in on Saturday!!!
OMG!!! That so sucks!!
I am so sorry! And I totally agree with PIPO!
OMG!!!
WHAT THE HECK! THEY CAN'T DRIVE IT TO THE RIGHT PLACE? IT IS ONLY 1:30 THERE, RIGHT?
Like I told PugMama, so sorry y'all have to go through this!
Sucks for sure!
Sending good wishes your way, and the flu to the idiot who screwed it up!
Horrible... I'm with Pipo... I can't believe your agency isn't going to go through leaps and bounds to get that package... I know how it feels to think that no one really cares about our adoption but us...
Hang in there...
1. Good Cry
2. Ice Cream and mindless TV
3. Tequilla (or whatever you substitute is)
4. Good nights sleep
5. Saturday...Retail Therapy Baby!!!
6. Spend most of Sunday badmouthing the entire adoption community
7. Monday... Meet Ava...
Freakin' are you crapping me??? Okay, Utah swear words for you....
I am in the same boat.... MONDAY is the day!!! Just think that you are IN!!! What is a few more days instead of another week???!!!
Monday is Ava and Tate day.
OOOOppps I meant MONTH not week.
That totally sucks. I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry L ... This just plain sucks... :o(
Unbelieveable !!! I'm so, so sorry that this happened. I agree with PIPO they should be movin heaven and earth the get that package today (or tomorrow at the very latest).
OH NO!!!
I hate this for you.
So sorry. Can't wait for Monday to see your precious daughter.
I agree!! You'd think someone would come in over the weekend!! If it can get from China to here overnight...it should be able to get to you from wherever it is now in just a few hours!!! :(
Sucks!! Sooooooooo sorry Lisa!!!
I am so sorry!! We won't get the call until Monday either!!! Not because our package was sent to the wrong address, just because it won't get here until Monday!!!
So sorry. This totally sucks big fat donkey balls.
I too agree with PIPO... I have no words other than SHIIIIT! (ok, well I DO, but they're way filthier than shit). I am so, so sorry, L.... but I cannot wait to rejoice and celebrate with you on Monday. I know it's no consolation, but I'll be here with freaking bells on...
I am so sorry.....
Sandra D.
You've got to be freaking kidding me! I've been gone all day (went and had pie for lunch with some local waiting mommas.) I came home and saw the emails from OUR agency. What the hell? My husband works for another courier service and I know first hand that there are ways to get a package redirected on a weekend. Ooooh, I'd be pissed. So sorry-hugs to you and your family...It won't be soon enough, but Monday will come!
It is so hard to believe that the people at your agency and the delivery people have gotten so complacent with their responsibilities that they haven’t considered the feelings of the people that have waited so very very long just to hear that their dreams have finally come true and they will see their babies’ face for the first time. I was in tears just reading your message and hearing of your conversation with my daughter.
Prayers and cyber hugs through the week end.
Lynn’s Mom
I second PIPO's comment!
I am so sorry.
Keep smilin!
MONDAY. MONDAY. MONDAY.
Let's just keep saying it over and over.
our girls are together, they may be a little lost right now, and already causing us worrying - but they are together.
We will see them Monday.
So glad I have you with me on this journey.
Lord, we have spoken more on the phone this past week then the whole 3 years we have known each other!!!
XOXOX
Post a Comment