Friday, April 3, 2009

PITY PARTY OVER

I'm not going to lie, my eyes are swollen because I've been crying all day, but I'm starting to focus on the good things. I know my referral is on the way. I read on Rumor Queen of an agency that had families logged in on March 7 and March 8 and only received referrals for their March 8 families. They now must request the CC*AA for a immediate match of their March 7 families. Who knows how long that could take. I know my referral is in a package and will be delivered on Monday by DHL. I can hold out until Monday to see my daughter.....It's not going to be easy, but I can do it. I feel HORRIBLE for those families that have no idea if they have even been matched yet. We're going to try and find some fun things to do over the weekend to pass the time until Monday. Monday we WILL see our girl!

Thank you all for all your comments, phone calls, emails and hugs. I especially love the emails and comments where you all are swearing like sailors......Something I would be doing.....If my mother didn't read this blog. =)

12 comments:

C's Mom said...

Smooch..snort...oink. I am refraining from all swearage :0)

I also can't friggin' wait for Monday!!

J said...

You are matched,girlfriend and you will be on cloud nine soon !!! I know it's going to be a looong weekend but hang on, the fun is about to begin.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til Monday either. So exciting! Congratulations.

Kelly in NC

kc said...

just continue to enjoy facebook - you have much entertainment.

t~ said...

I am sooooo sorry this happened! It certainly was not the Charlie Angel way!


(just told Mel the same thing.)

OziMum said...

Oh God. Sounds like the saga we had, all over again. I know when our agency "supposedly" called CC.a.A they were told that CC.a.A had done all that they were sposed to do... surprisingly, after waiting 10 days - our file arrived the following day.

Anyway, enough of my whinging!

BRING ON MONDAY!!! Monday is going to be a very very good day. I feel it in my waters.

Alyson and Ford said...

Wow, I saw alot of the swea*ing too! Aren't we a strong bunch - we just want to kick DHL or your agency!! Hoping for more happiness than you can imagine on Monday!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Six Months!

4D said...

I am sorry...DHL are *ucktards!

Hugs!

Keep smilin!

Helen said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Just came to check, you've got like just over a day and a half until you see her face! Thats amazing!

Will be checking back all day on Monday :-D

xxxxx

Diana said...

I am sorry..
You have a GREAT attitude. Much better then I would be having right now!!

sinistersurfer said...

I think that your mum would forgive a few cuss words under the circumstances...
I can't wait till Monday either, feel like i've been waiting all these yrs too, how dare they make ME wait 3 more days...
I'll be thinking of you guys Monday...

Lisa and Tate said...

It is just a matter of time.... soon you will be gazing on the beauty of Ava! Only two more sleeps for you!