Friday, May 1, 2009
ANOTHER GOOD DAY
I JUST received a call from the Congressman's office that our local USCIS is sending my approval by FedEx on Monday to the National Visa Center!! They even gave me the tracking number!! I told them they have NO IDEA how happy they just made me! Finally, everything is falling into place. I'm not even going to worry about the news that they just quarantined 300 guests at a hotel in Hong Kong because ONE guest tested positive for the Swine Flu. Not even going to worry about that.....I'm going to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You ARE going to China and this stupid Swine Flu is going to blow over in no time!
By the way... did you tell your congress person "I have no IDEA how to track a package!"???
WOO HOO!!! Yes, you ARE going to China!!!
if you get quarantined in china - at least A will be with you! Can you congressman get you there any quicker?
Great News!!! It's all going to work out-just might be a few extra twists and turns to get there!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great News!!!!
Great news
It is sad that it took an Congressman for your local USCIS office to do their job.
The Swine Flu hysteria is a knee-jerk reaction and will settle down shortly and we all will be on our way to China.
Jay
Glad things are going well for you! x
Wonderful news! You might be in China with Kimberley (RMJ) lucky you!
I can't wait to see Ava in your arms, and Sophia in hers. Congratulations on this exciting news, is V.H. your congressman, perhaps? He helped us expedite our US*CIS mess too....
man, I've missed out on a bunch.
1st - H looked GORGEOUS on prom night!!! my goodness, how she's grown! Just beautiful.
(looks like her mama)
Have you fixed all your paperwork problems???
I can't believe all the drama up until the very end (you want to be JUST like me don't ya?)
Yipppeee Yahooo !!! Glad to hear some good news on the paperwork front. One step closer to bringing Ms. A home.
Post a Comment