It's a GIRL!!!!! We will update as soon as we can. We have not yet seen her picture as they will be emailing it to us in the next couple hours. We hear she is a pretty BIG girl!!!!!!!
I am thrilled beyond words for you!!!!! Happy tears all around!!!! I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!!!! Why the wait??? That's got to be TORTUROUS!!!!!
15 comments:
Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all of the details!
Congratulations!!I've been refreshing all day! Can't wait for more details and a picture!
I can hardly wait! Crying happy for you!
OMG - you're KILLING ME!!!!
Yeah, it's about freakin time huh!!!!
More info woman! More info!
Congrats! So glad she's finally here.
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see her :o)
WOOOHOOO!!!! Can't wait for the details!
Woooo hoooo! Can't wait to read all the details!
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I am thrilled beyond words for you!!!!! Happy tears all around!!!! I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!!!! Why the wait??? That's got to be TORTUROUS!!!!!
WAHOOOOO!!
Can't wait to hear the details!!
Sandra D.
OMG you guys im so excited, ive even got tears in my eyes...i cant wait to see her pic and find out all about her...
I am over the moon happy for you!!! Congrats!!
Pics!!! Bring 'em on!
Keep smilin!
I am so happy for you and your family and can not wait to see her pictures:)
Congratulations
Whoo Hoo, my finger was getting a little sore pressing refresh. So, so happy for you.
Post a Comment