I want to post video when I get the chance of our referral day. Things have been so crazy that I have hardly had a chance to catch my breath. I hope to get something posted this weekend....If possible. ;)
On Wednesday, our agency sent us our referral package. Thank goodness, they didn't send it DHL and it came right on schedule. Imagine that. Yes, I'm still bitter. ;)
Here is our Stork delivering our precious girl. We had him come to the office.....I wanted to make sure to catch him. He was such a nice man and a really good sport to pose for these pictures!
- Fu Yan La (Fu means happiness, Yan indicates beauty and La stands for strong will). Our girl will be named Ava Lynn Yanla (our last name). We wanted to give her an American middle name as well as keep her Chinese name. Lynn is also my middle name.
- In January her height was 27.58 inches and her weight was 19.8 lbs. We do realize that they usually weigh them with many layers of clothing on and do expect her weight to be much less.
- She has 6 teeth.
- Our agency said she was a moderate sleeper. The paperwork we just received said she gets up at 7:00 every day, has a two hour nap at 11:00 and goes to bed at 6:00. She has her own bed and could sleep through the night. (Ohhh.... I hope it's true!)
- In January she was able to stand with people holding her armpit, her eyes could watch the rocking rattle-drum. If you pull her wrist slightly, she is able to sit up. She can jump, sit independently, can roll over while lying on her back. She can tear paper, hold object with two hands, and reach for the toys, she can pass the toy from one hand to the other, if the toy falls, she would look around for it. She also could stand steadily with both hands while holding the object. She crawls very well.
- As far as her language development.....She could giggle, know the people she met before and even speak to you with her own words. She knows her name, understands people's facial expression and knows some words that people said to her. She would request for food as long as seeing people eat things, and she could feed herself some crackers.
- As far as her personality..........She is an extrovert with outgoing and active personality. She is a gutty (gutsy?) girl and has good interaction with strangers. She likes to mimic (LOVE that!!) and stay in crowded place. She likes listening to music and watching TV, likes taking bath, playing toys and games with other children. But sometimes she would be impatient a bit (I think she gets that from me). The activity she likes best is to go outside for playing. Her favorite person is her caregiver.
This information was prepared by the Fuz*hou City S*WI.

11 comments:
That's what I'm talking about! you have just got to be beside yourself! So, So, So excited for you all! Thought maybe her name would be: Ava Lynn Aline Yanla ??? just thinkin'! well God bless you all!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!!
She sounds perfect. So cool to see the 'stork' on YOUR BLOG!!!Love the name!
Have I told you yet how freakin' happy I am for you? Well, I am also over the moon for you. :)
Can't wait to see you in China with beautiful Ava in your arms. Finally!
I wonder if they just xerox'd our girls info? According to their paperwork, they are 2 peas in a pod!
My stork heard my dog bark and was back in the truck before I coukd open the front door. I even had the camera ready, but the chicken $hit was pulling out long before I even got close to the door. So much for signing anything, he was a lousy stork....but my DHL stork rocked it!
Ava is simply perfect & I can't wait to get our Jiangxi girls together. I'm still hoping our travel coincides!
Me lurves hearing all that news...she sounds quite a bit like how my Wing was described and (I think) they even favor each other a bit. Hey, I hope that sleep through the night thing is true for you because it is TRULY groovy!
Heh, at least they didn't call your kid 'obstinate' :0)
Off to roll in some mud with happiness for you!
Ava sounds like such a cutie already. I am waiting for the translation of packet for Tate. Can't wait to hear if Tate can tear paper!!
Isn't every little bit of info so precious?! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! =)
What more could you possibly ask for?! She sounds amazing! Love you guys:)
Thanks for the update on sweet Ava. Syri's bio was pretty accurate !!! The craziness (and fun) has just begun. Enjoy your preparation the trip of a lifetime. What a beautiful time to be going to China !!! Can we come with you???
Love the pic of you and Mr. Fedex. Happy Mommy!
Jiangxi girls rock. :)
I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment