
I have to tell you......I'm sick to death of all this paperwork. I spent quite some time at work today making copies of all the paperwork for our Visa application and printed off forms from the little brown envelope. I received the first two brown envelopes, but have never received the third one. Lord, I hope they have a copy of our third fingerprint renewal & current I171H in China. *thinking positive* I also printed off the agency travel guide and pages and pages of instructions. I tried to keep everything neat and orderly with my color coded paperclips and filed everything in my color coded envelopes. My system should work as long as I can locate every paper I need.....If not, papers WILL go flying and all sense of order WILL be lost. ;)
I finished filling out the Visa applications for all 5 of us when I got home from work and need to get them sent out by Friday. That brings us to the latest dilemma....H is going to have to decide once and for all.....Is she going to China or is she staying home?? I thought we had this all worked out, but she has been going back and forth on whether to go or not. I know this is a tough decision as far as possibly missing her graduation ceremony, but our hands are tied. Lord knows, I wish we could do both, but when China calls....We have to go. I think she understands, but when she keeps saying she wants to do both for the hundredth time.....I'm not going to lie.....I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. Life just is never easy...............

12 comments:
You got more photos!! Hooray!
She is cute!
Such a tough decision for H. I hope that things work out so she won't have to decide. Maybe you will be back in the nick of time for everyone to go?
Yeah, snorts...if H figures out how to be two places at once then PLEASE drop me an email with that solution :0)
H has a very tough decision to make, I feel for her.
Why so late on the Visa paperwork? Are you hand deliverying it to an office by you? We sent ours in 3 weeks ago and still don't have it back. J did call today and they said it would be another week, but they did have it....thank gawd. Nothing more scarey then sticking your passports in the mail!
When is your agency guessing your travel will be?
We never got our second brown envelope! I have not had to start the process for the third one just yet, I was hoping we could travel by then, but I'm just about out of hope for that to happen, unless by some miracle happens and we get our referral by the first few weeks of June, I will have to start on that at the end of May.
UGH!
Oh, and I'm so glad you got updated photos, and wow, she is gorgeous!!!
Oh do be sure to check with Guangzhou to see if they have your paperwork. We got held up for travel b/c they did not have one piece of paper. It's really simple to check. Just email (GuangzhouA@state.gov) with your full name & date of birth & they will check for you. They're really good at getting back to you.
Saves you the peace of mind...and if there is a problem you can get started on figuring it out.
We spent the evening filling out our Visa paperwork,too! We're supposed to travel June 11th. Ava is BEAUTIFUL! I'm really hoping for updated pictures and measurements, too.
Lisa - I'm sure everything is going to work out -- if it were me? I'd be in China! Who really wants to sit in a hot auditorium, wearing a blanket and risk falling as you walk across the stage, because the darn robe is too long! Well, I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
I am loving all these new post's!!! You are doing a great job keeping up on the blog.....:)
OK - so the song that you have on scares me to death - everytime it starts -- especially when the house is silent and it is 1 a.m.
kc,
I switched the order of the songs...Just for you!
you da best!
Post a Comment