It's so much fun to go shopping when you actually have an idea what size your child should be for a particular season. I have collected MANY outfits over the last 3 1/2years, but usually bought mostly larger sizes. I went to Baby G*AP today and Gym*boree and picked up some really cute things. The lady at the G*AP gave me 30% off of everything.....After I flashed her a photo of my adorable little girl! ;)
Here are some pics of my purchases:

Ava's Daddy was not too crazy about the little mini skirt. He doesn't want his girl showing that much skin!
The orange dress was Daddy's favorite. I think I might have to agree with him on that.

I bought a lot of sun dresses. I thought they would be great for the hot days in China.

LOVE the little brown dress.

LOVE this cute little one piece.

Another adorable dress.

I can't wait to see my girl in these outfits!

Every little girl needs an adorable swimsuit.......Or two........................................

This is what I like to refer to as "the ladybug collection"........How could I possibly go to China without ladybug outfits for our little ladybug???!!!!! ;) I purchased all the ladybug clothing at Gym*boree.
9 comments:
What cute outfits! I especially like the brown dress and I'm glad to see that I'm not the last person in China adoption land that can still stand the ladybugs!
good choices -- i love the orange dress, too! the lady bug collection runs a quick 2nd! now I just want to see them on her!
As soon as you mentioned Gymboree, I knew that you had to have gotten some of the ladybug stuff. I got three different ones of their ladybug bathing suits, I just hope in two years my girls will actually be in the sizes I bought, and I got the same little yellow one for our little one too along with the sunglasses!
SO CUTE!
:) Great buys!!!
Todd's not keen on the "mini" either... but I tell ya, what's the difference between shorts and a mini skirt?!!!
Cute stuff!
The brown dress is the winner....but everything is super cute... The lady bug hat and glasses are PERFECT!!!!! I bet that big sis has a mini skirt that would match lil sis;)
We must have had the same idea today. Funny thing, I thought I was the only one who bought all 'big sizes'...I had nothing to fit the now of her. So off we went to pick up a few goodies. I have something coming your way, except, I assumed Ava's wardrobe would have been fully stocked full of the young sizes, so I bought big for Ava...now I wish I would have gone small. To late, it's all boxed up, just waiting for a trip to the post office.
ADORABLE!!! Love all of it.
hey, didnt i see you in meijers a week or so ago shopping for Ava stuff??? im going to have to get her a little aussie hat or something!!!
Post a Comment