Monday, April 6, 2009
IT'S FINALLY MONDAY
Just a quick little update. We received notice from our agency that they expect delivery of referrals around 1:00 today. They will then issue a email that tells us that the stork has landed. We then wait for the call. I will update when we receive the first email that the stork landed.....If I can still type! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Thinking of you today! Hang in there :o)
Woohoo...it's gonna be a great naptime around here today!
can't wait!
It must have been the longest weekend EVER for you guys! Glad the big day is finally here. Can't wait to see your girl!
Yippee!! Stalking here all day waiting for great news!
Keep smilin!
Oh my, get ready. They are very quick with the phone calls!!!
I'm waiting here as calm as child on a full pot of coffee! lol!!!
I can't wait to see your daughters sweet face!! I am thrilled your day is FINALLY here!!
All the best,
Terri
Waiting with you!
Whoo Hoo! I rushed to get home by 1:00 so I can now be glued to my PC!!
Just can't wait!!
God, i dont even know you and i feel so excited!!
Post a Comment