Wednesday, April 1, 2009

TOMORROW?

We have one agency (very credible) that said that referrals are on the way. Another agency is expecting a package tomorrow, but doesn't know if it contains referrals. We also have the Spanish Rumor Queen saying that the cut off is the 8th. If I were a betting woman.....I'd say tomorrow might just be our day!!!!

8 comments:

Pug Mama said...

tomorrow works for me!

Suzie said...

I hope so!! I'm keeping my finger and toes crossed for you!

C's Mom said...

yyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhawwww!

SNORT!

Angela said...

I sooooooooo hope tomorrow's the day!

Daniella said...

I'm thinking tomorrow for all of you - it' has to be, I can't take any more waiting :) lol. If I feel like this, I can only imagine how you 3 feel!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! So exciting!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Soooo hoping tomorrow is the day!!!

t~ said...

I'm in a depressed sort of mind frame thinking it won't happen till next week. I'm so tired of waiting...