Happy 14 months little one...
Happy 14 months you sweet beauty!!!
I can only imagine... I've already told Beth at the agency that once I have my referral, I'm flying to China with my own two arms! It just can't come fast enough!
Happy 14 months baby girl! Your family is coming to bring you home soon! Where is that TA?
Oh how I DO remember...it's the worst and you just can't get that until you're in the thick of it.Hurry up, TA!
Happy 14 months sweet Ava !!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy 14 months little one...
Happy 14 months you sweet beauty!!!
I can only imagine... I've already told Beth at the agency that once I have my referral, I'm flying to China with my own two arms! It just can't come fast enough!
Happy 14 months baby girl! Your family is coming to bring you home soon!
Where is that TA?
Oh how I DO remember...it's the worst and you just can't get that until you're in the thick of it.
Hurry up, TA!
Happy 14 months sweet Ava !!!
Post a Comment