Sunday, April 26, 2009

THE SWINE FLU

Just one more added worry in regards to our upcoming travel plans.......

4 comments:

Mary said...

OMG.... I read about that today too.... At this point you need to treat this with laughter... there is nothing else left....In the end it will all work out the way it is suppose to...with or with out the Swine flu....There is a reason for all of it.. we just may not know what the reason is yet...

C's Mom said...

Oh lawdy...I feel like a curse. The SWINE flu! No way.

J said...

If it's not one thing, it's another. I hope and pray this does not cause any delays. That beautiful little girl is waiting so patiently for you !!!

Lisa and Tate said...

I am chosing not to worry about this. So far I think it is only in this side of the world. Has not hit Jiangxi provence. We will be safe!

Where is TAs???

Lisa