Thursday, April 23, 2009

TAKEN WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING

Our agency JUST sent these to me!!!! We're just THRILLED!!!



13 comments:

t~ said...

Sweet girl. What a wonderful gift to have been given!

Mary said...

What a great surprise!!!! You have been so lucky to get such great pictures!!! She is such a beautiful little girl.

Jenn said...

I was so hoping to find out that our agency would do this. Thanks for sharing. She is adorable-I bet you can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

Daniella said...

Oh what a great surprise! She is beautiful.

Lisa and Tate said...

Wow!!! You are so lucky to get pictures! What a beautiful baby!

kc said...

I bet you can just hardly stand to wait to hold that baby -- Her hair looks so long -- better get those cute little bows and hair ties ready!

Lynn said...

What a wonderful surprise! You must be so excited!! Time to photoshop yourself with your girl!

C's Mom said...

What a cutie! I am just on super-warp croak speed seeing all the photos you ladies are getting.

It's a picture bonanza!

Special K said...

Fantastic! She's so dang cute...

Kramer said...

These photos are priceless! She is beautiful!

Pug Mama said...

holy macaroni!!!
I can't believe they sent you these picture!!!!
Guess I won't be getting any **wink***
she is just too precious.
Notice how she is always dressed so cute?

Anonymous said...

She is soooo adorable!!! How wonderful to get these new photo's!!! Can't wait for you to travel so we can follow you guys!!
Regina

OziMum said...

Isn't it just the best, when you get new photos?!! We only got 2 new photos while we waited (and we only got ONE tiny passport one, with our referral)! I bawled when I got new photos!

I love Ava's HAIR! And such pouty lips!