Monday, April 20, 2009

APRIL, 2009

It was better than Christmas morning when I opened this email:





At this point.....Travel approval can't come fast enough!!

9 comments:

Pug Mama said...

I just can't tell you enough how breathtakingly beautiful A is. She is just stunning.
She has such a sweet, perfect face. Prefect eyes, nose, mouth - just perfect.
and those cheeks - they just need to be smooched on and nibbled up!!!

C's Mom said...

Smooch.

Pug Mama said...

I wanted to add - we both have very serious looking little girls, don't we?!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh-what a sweetie! So where did the pictures come from? Was it part of your care package process or from some other source? (You know, I'm taking notes here....;o) Have you noticed that she's got some long fingers? Do you guys have a piano?

kc said...

She has perfect little lips -- you better watch out for this girl, Jeff!

Diana said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her cheeks:)
I hope your TA comes SOON!!

Daniella said...

Awesome~~~ What a wonderful surprise!

Lisa and Tate said...

Oh my heck!!! What a wonderful present to get update pictures! SO beautiful! Just imagine how sweet those cheeks must be to kiss.

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!