OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I JUST LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! AND HER CUTE LITTLE HANDS, AND I LOVE THOSE LITTLE SHOES OF HERS -- SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SHE A "BIG" GIRL, JUST A PERFECT LITTLE DADDY'S GIRL!
Your Ava is absolutely beautiful (and is going to have high hopes for another red sports car for her 16th birthday if her referral photo is any indication!).
SO glad you finally have a face to go with her name. What a doll!!!
Oh, did you remember that I have a Jiangxi girl as well? Yep, we spent a week in Nanchang last June (HOT HOT HOT!!!). Ask any questions about Nanchang, if I can answer them, I certainly will.
Congratulations! Ava is just beautiful! They layer the children in clothes-when we adopted our 1st daughter from China,she looked so big in her pictures and was such a tiny girl when we received her. Congrats,again! Debbie-from WI,who used to live in MI..:)
I can't even put into words what it is like to see our girls from the same orphanage, in the same car, in the same walker. I have been an emotional wreck all day. I am so blessed to be sharing in all of this with you. Now, let's get our girls!!!!!!!!! (your hairy one, and my BALD one!!!)
WOW!!! Your Ava is a little sweetie! Congratulations. I am very happy for you all. Can I say that Jiangxi Girls are special in every way? I may be biased- We were in Nanchang almost 4 years ago to meet our Jiangxi girl! To be sure this little one of yours will not dissapoint! Have fun, this is your time to shine.
Hi, lovely Ava! Oh my goodness...can you believe it is finally your turn, L.? The excruciating wait will never be forgotten but the results...oh so beautiful! My heart is so happy for you and your family! =)
48 comments:
Beautiful!!! Congrats again!!
She's gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you!!
What a beautiful baby Ava is! Another Jiangxi beauty.....
Beautiful!! Bawling my eyes out today for you & PM!!
She's just beautiful. Love those cheeks! Congratulations!
OH, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
congrats mama!
Such kissable cheeks!!! Worth the wait I'd say!
Congrats!!!!
What a beautiful baby girl!!!!
I'm sure you can't take your eyes off her!!!!
Enjoy these amazing times!!!
Sandra D.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations to your family:)
What a Doll...can't wait to see you guys put a smile on her sweet little face!
OH MY GOSH! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I JUST LOVE THOSE CHEEKS! AND HER CUTE LITTLE HANDS, AND I LOVE THOSE LITTLE SHOES OF HERS -- SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SHE A "BIG" GIRL, JUST A PERFECT LITTLE DADDY'S GIRL!
Oh man, WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Your Ava is absolutely beautiful (and is going to have high hopes for another red sports car for her 16th birthday if her referral photo is any indication!).
SO glad you finally have a face to go with her name. What a doll!!!
Absolutely adorable!! So happy for you!!!
Oh, did you remember that I have a Jiangxi girl as well? Yep, we spent a week in Nanchang last June (HOT HOT HOT!!!). Ask any questions about Nanchang, if I can answer them, I certainly will.
Congratulations again to all of you!!
Such a cutie, Congrats!
OMG...she is georgeous...i'm so happy for all of you..im crying again...
Congratulations! Ava is just beautiful! They layer the children in clothes-when we adopted our 1st daughter from China,she looked so big in her pictures and was such a tiny girl when we received her. Congrats,again!
Debbie-from WI,who used to live in MI..:)
She is a cute little baby. So many of us got babies from this one area.
Beautiful girl!!! Oh my goodness - I'm so happy that all 3 of you finally know who your girls are!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jiangxi babies rock! I am so happy for you. Finally...your dream has arrived.
She is stunning.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so happy for you! She has captivating eyes!
Congratulations, Ava is beautiful!! She looks so healthy and I bet you can't wait to kiss those cheeks!! What joy!!
Oh my HECK!!!! She is such a beauty! Congrats! Tate is a Jiangxi baby too!!!
Congratulations!!!! She is gorgeous!!!
I am sooo happy for you!!! This is truly the most amazing time ever! I am just sitting here crying happy tears for you & Pug Mama!
AVA IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even put into words what it is like to see our girls from the same orphanage, in the same car, in the same walker.
I have been an emotional wreck all day.
I am so blessed to be sharing in all of this with you.
Now, let's get our girls!!!!!!!!!
(your hairy one, and my BALD one!!!)
The BIGGEST congratulations I can shout!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so glad to be able to spend this very special day with you guys!!!! It has been a long journey but well worth the wait.
Love ya, Marcia
Congradulations!!! She is a lovley girl. Can't wait to meet & hold her. I love her cheeks!
Mainoi
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!!!!! Congratulations and welcome Ava! Love to you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ava is just divine! Love all her hair (I"m so jealous!!!)
Ahhh... finally. You've seen the face of your precious precious daughter.
What a cutie. Love the chubby cheeks. Congrats!
(Special K's sis)
So absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you !!! Have fun on cloud 9, it's the best.
Joanne
Congrats!!
Can you stand it! At last, mama. At last.
Congratulations!! She is a beauty!
Keep smilin!
She is beautiful!!! Words cannot express how happy I am for you guys. I cannot wait until she is in your arms for good. Love you guys.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!!!
Hey! I just realised that Emerson, Melissa's gorgeous bubs & your Ava are all Jiangxi Chicks! How cool is that?!
Congratulations. We are waiting for pictures of our Jiangxi baby!!
Congratulations!! Ava is just beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I see her nickname is likely LaLa : )
WOW!!! Your Ava is a little sweetie! Congratulations. I am very happy for you all.
Can I say that Jiangxi Girls are special in every way? I may be biased- We were in Nanchang almost 4 years ago to meet our Jiangxi girl!
To be sure this little one of yours will not dissapoint! Have fun, this is your time to shine.
Congrats! She is a beauty!
Another Jiangxi doll!!! Congrats she's adorable!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Hi, lovely Ava! Oh my goodness...can you believe it is finally your turn, L.? The excruciating wait will never be forgotten but the results...oh so beautiful! My heart is so happy for you and your family! =)
She is beautiful! And oh, so serious! I bet you are just dying to see her smile! Congratulations!
Post a Comment