
This is an email I received this morning from Ann at Red Thread China:
Attached is the picture of your package to fu yan la and below is her update information :
height :73cm
weight :9kg
head :44.5cm
chest :44.5cm
feet :11.5cm
teeth:up4 down3
Nick name is la la !
I am soo sorry to tell you that Ms Wang did not share pictures with me this time ,she said that they were all too busy now ,so maybe next time ! I will let you know when yan la gets your package ! Have a wonderful day! Love,Ann
Attached is the picture of your package to fu yan la and below is her update information :
height :73cm
weight :9kg
head :44.5cm
chest :44.5cm
feet :11.5cm
teeth:up4 down3
Nick name is la la !
I am soo sorry to tell you that Ms Wang did not share pictures with me this time ,she said that they were all too busy now ,so maybe next time ! I will let you know when yan la gets your package ! Have a wonderful day! Love,Ann

5 comments:
just stinks
i'm so sorry....i know you wanted those pics & i was so hoping you'd get some after the last mix up.
soon...very soon you will be holding her....
it doesn't stink, it sucks... BIG time.... (((hugs)))
:-( Hopefully that means they're busy giving her lots of cuddles?
xx
Bummer. Maybe some will come yet...have you asked on the Yahoo group if anyone might have baby pictures to share?
Is anyone traveling to her SWI in the next few weeks you might ask to get some of Ava for you? It never hurts to ask!
LOVE all of the clothes you picked up, sweet Ava will be one great-dressed little princess!!
Post a Comment