
An agency in the US has reported that matching is complete and they're waiting for them to be signed off on. THIS AGENCY HAS REPORTED THAT THEY HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE 8TH! OMG, THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! From what I read in the March LID room.....This information is coming from a very credible agency.....They're the same agency that broke the news of the cut off for last month. I'm going from feeling sick to crying to feeling sick to crying to feeling sick. PLEASE let this be true!!!!

13 comments:
Ahhhh, just went to RQ!!! I'm so hoping this information is true and that you will see you sweet little girl this week.
Joanne
must.breath.must.breath.must.breath.
MOVE OVER WOMAN!!! I NEED TO HURL ALSO!!!!
Yeehawww!!! Bring on the babies! Now! I'm losing my mind for the first time in this wait. The past 2 days have been hell.
Hitting refresh right along with ya!! I don't think I've ever been on RQ as much as this week! Sooooo excited for all three of you!
Let's pray that this is the time.
Breathe in...
Now, exhale slowly.
I'm so hoping that the 8th is in, for your sake. Woo hooo - the ride is going up again!
I so hope this rumor is true. I am thinking a meeting of the bloggy moms and their girls at the White Swan for a Red Couch pic. Come on stork, there is some precious cargo and we need to know what it is!!!
That was me, that just deleted! I'm such a moron!!! You're going private and I used your name!!!!
So here's what I said minus your name!!!
OHHHHH *insert name*!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! Waiting on the edge of my seat!!!
Hope to hear from you soon!!! ;)
PS glad to hear I made THE list!
Hoping you see your daughter's picture THIS week:)
Thanks for adding me!!
(When you are in Cinty look for Banana French Chews...I love them too:)
Another rumor on RQ just minutes ago... an agency saying that they received referrals but not saying when the cut off is...
WOO HOO!
I am right there with you!!! I know I am next, but so hoping that all this rumor crap is sooooo true and you and pm see your gals!
Post a Comment