Such a decision to make at that age! I'm sure she will feel more secure about the choice through the years. Murphy's law that travel would come at the most difficult time to get away! Glad you are all going together to bring home the latest addition! =)
hey ------------------- I didn't know WE were voting ---------- if I had known WE were voting I would have voted for you all to wait for your good friends to travel - and we can all be one big happy family!-------------------- hmmmmf -------I didn't know we were voting.......
7 comments:
I'm glad to see she is using every means possible to make up her mind. Has she done the coin toss yet? 9 out of 10?
YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy you have the final answer......She will be so glad she made the choice she did!!!!
Phew!
I reckon thats definitely the best decision!
Such a decision to make at that age! I'm sure she will feel more secure about the choice through the years. Murphy's law that travel would come at the most difficult time to get away! Glad you are all going together to bring home the latest addition! =)
Woot!
Big decision but I know she will be glad to be there with the newest piglet (who is a rat...what is THAT about? ;0)
hey ------------------- I didn't know WE were voting ---------- if I had known WE were voting I would have voted for you all to wait for your good friends to travel - and we can all be one big happy family!-------------------- hmmmmf -------I didn't know we were voting.......
Well that's one way to decide!
Post a Comment