Sunday, May 31, 2009

OUR GRADUATE


We're so incredibly proud of our girl! Congratulations, H. We love you.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Congrats H! You look mahvelous...exactly like you have a bright future ahead.

Kramer said...

Way to go H! You did it! I am so glad you were able to see your oldest baby graduate! Just a few more days until China!!!

kc said...

L so glad you were able to attend this wonderful event!

Mary said...

Congratulations H!!! What a big week this is!! Graduation and then on to China!!!! What about pictures of the big party for I????

Truly Blessed said...

Congratulations to H, she's beautiful and you have every right to be proud.

I know you weren't thrilled (at first) with your travel timing, but I'm so glad for your sake (and for H & I's sakes) that the timing worked out so you could be home for Graduation AND the big birthday party.

Three days -- no time at all! I can't wait to see a fellow West M. family in CHINA!!!!

Special K said...

I'm with Truly... even though waiting even one second longer sucks... I think it was important that you be home this weekend. So the universe planned it that way.

Congrats to your beautiful graduate!