Monday, May 4, 2009

HOW THE MORNING STARTED OUT

(My husband and I are sound asleep in our bed.....Dreaming of China.......Our 8 year old son enters our room)

"Mommy, I just threw up."

(BTW, my husband started a cough, sore throat and runny nose yesterday afternoon)

6 comments:

kc said...

feel better, boys! you haven't been to Mexico or Texas have you?

Pug Mama said...

better to get it out of his system NOW rather than later.
You would not want to get quarantined.
So let everyone get sick now, so you two can be healthy by travel time.
Right?
Right.
Sounds horrible, but you know what I mean.
I hope I. feels better, poor little guy.

Lynn said...

What Pug Mama said!!

Better to get sick the week BEFORE Christmas!

Special K said...

Ewwww...
Get those boys better with a quickness. You got places to go! :)

Mary said...

Well I guess better now than later but if you are going to get it NOW would be the time.....
I am so glad I. has it now and not while you are traveling... you would be a wreck if you were not home and he was sick....I hope they feel better soon....

J said...

Ugh, not what you needed, but as other's have posted. Get it over with now. Start popping the vitamin C !!!